Information Usage Policy
The following restrictions should be taken into careful consideration when using information or resources from the FTM website:
- 1. This website and its contents are subject to applicable copyright and intellectual property laws.
- 2. You cannot use materials from this website or alter original text without permission from Exinity Limited. If you wish to request permission, please contact us.
The privacy of our website visitors and clients, both existing and former, is very important to us. FTM is committed to safeguarding any information we collect, use and hold about you.
2. Data Collection
When you register for either a demo or a live account with FTM, it is necessary that we collect some personal data from you for business purposes. By understanding your financial needs, we can treat you fairly as a client; we can provide you with the most suitable products and services, give you the appropriate information on investment strategies, process your requests and transactions and offer you both sales and post-sales services.We request the following Personal Data from you:
- Personal and financial information needed during the online registration applications/forms;
- Documents needed as proof of your identity and residency such as an International Passport, National ID;
3. Use of Personal DataThe following list illustrates the reasons why FTM may need to use your Personal Data:
- To verify your identity
- To ensure that you meet the suitability requirements needed to use our products and services
- To manage the account, you have with us
- To process your transactions
- To send you information about transaction/post-transaction services
- For website improvement purposes
- To keep you updated with news on our products, services and any other information relevant to your working relationship with FTM
4. Security & Protection
FTM is committed to safeguarding your Personal Data by adhering to strict security standards and using the most up to date security technologies.
Security & Withdrawal
FTM is committed to safeguarding your Personal Data by adhering to strict security standards and using the most up to date security technologies. Therefore, FTM cannot access clients funds due to the security technologies used. Clients are the only ones with the access to their funds(Deduction of funds from clients accounts by FTM are not possible)